XWD2/ XWD3/XWD4/XWD5/XWD6/XWD7 /XWD8 gearbox with ac motor
Cycloidal reducer adopts meshing cycloid pin gear, planetary transmission principle, so usually also called planetary cycloid reducer. Planetary cycloidal reducer can be widely used in petroleum, environmental protection, chemical, cement, transport, textile, pharmaceutical, food, printing, lifting, mining, metallurgy, construction, power generation and other industries.
As a drive or reduction gear, the machine is divided into horizontal, vertical, biaxial and straight league assembly way,etc. Its unique stable structure can replace ordinary cylindrical gear reducer and worm gear reducer in many cases. Therefore, planetary cycloid gear reducer is widely used in various industries and fields, and is generally welcomed by the majority of users.
XWD/BWY cycloid reducer motor details:
BW basedoard horizontal installed double axes type
BL flange vertical installed double axes type
BWY basedoard horizontal installed motor direct-connection type
BLY flange vertical installed motor direct-connection type
XW basedoard horizontal installed double axes type
XL flange vertical installed double axes type
XWD basedoard horizontal installed motor direct-connection type
XLD flange vertical installed motor direct-connection type
1, Q:what\’s your MOQ for ac gearbox motor ?
A: 1pc is ok for each type electric gear box motor
2, Q: What about your warranty for your induction speed reducer motor ?
A: 1 year ,but except man-made destroyed
3, Q: which payment way you can accept ?
A: TT, western union .
4, Q: how about your payment way ?
A: 100%payment in advanced less $5000 ,30% payment in advanced payment , 70% payment before sending over $5000.
5, Q: how about your packing of speed reduction motor ?
A: plywood case ,if size is small ,we will pack with pallet for less 1 container
6, Q: What information should be given, if I buy electric helical geared motor from you ?
A: rated power, ratio or output speed,type ,voltage , mounting way , quantity , if more is better ,
|Motor, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery
|Speed Changing, Speed Reduction
|Hardened Tooth Surface
Calculation of Reduction Ratio in a Cycloidal Gearbox
The reduction ratio in a cycloidal gearbox can be calculated using the following formula:
Reduction Ratio = (Number of Input Pins + Number of Output Pins) / Number of Output Pins
In a cycloidal gearbox, the input pins engage with the lobes of the cam disc, while the output pins are engaged with the cycloidal pins of the output rotor. The reduction ratio determines the relationship between the number of input and output pins engaged at any given time.
For example, if a cycloidal gearbox has 7 input pins and 14 output pins engaged, the reduction ratio would be:
Reduction Ratio = (7 + 14) / 14 = 1.5
This means that for every 1 revolution of the input pins, the output rotor will complete 1.5 revolutions. The reduction ratio is a key parameter that influences the output speed and torque of the cycloidal gearbox.
Assembling and Disassembling a Cycloidal Gearbox
Assembling and disassembling a cycloidal gearbox requires careful attention to detail and precision. The process can vary depending on the specific design of the gearbox, but the general steps involve:
- Preparation: Gather all the necessary tools, components, and safety equipment for the assembly or disassembly process. Ensure a clean and organized workspace.
- Disassembly: To disassemble a cycloidal gearbox, follow these steps:
- Remove any external components or covers to access the gearbox internals.
- Identify and mark the positions of all components for reassembly.
- Release any locking mechanisms or fasteners that hold the gearbox components together.
- Remove each component carefully, starting from the outermost layers and moving inward.
- Cleaning and Inspection: Clean all components thoroughly using appropriate cleaning agents. Inspect each part for wear, damage, or any signs of degradation. Replace any components that are worn out or damaged.
- Reassembly: To assemble the cycloidal gearbox, follow these steps:
- Begin by assembling the internal components in the reverse order of disassembly.
- Apply lubrication to the gears and other moving parts as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Follow the markings made during disassembly to ensure correct positioning and alignment of components.
- Gradually secure each component with the appropriate fasteners, ensuring proper torque settings.
- Reattach any external covers or components that were removed earlier.
- Testing: After reassembly, perform functional tests to ensure that the gearbox operates smoothly and without any issues. Check for any abnormal noises, vibrations, or irregular movements.
- Final Checks: Double-check all fasteners, connections, and alignments. Verify that the gearbox functions as intended and meets performance specifications.
- Documentation: Keep detailed records of the assembly process, including torque settings, markings, and any adjustments made during reassembly. This documentation will be useful for future maintenance or repairs.
It’s important to note that cycloidal gearboxes can have complex designs, and the exact procedure for assembly and disassembly may vary. Always refer to the manufacturer’s documentation and guidelines for specific instructions related to your gearbox model.
Advantages of Using a Cycloidal Gearbox
Cycloidal gearboxes offer several advantages that make them well-suited for various applications:
- High Torque Density: Cycloidal gearboxes provide a high torque output relative to their size and weight. This makes them ideal for applications where space is limited, and high torque is required.
- Compact Design: The unique arrangement of cycloidal pins and lobed profiles results in a compact gearbox design. This is advantageous when dealing with constrained installation spaces.
- Smooth and Precise Motion: Cycloidal motion generates smooth and controlled movement, making these gearboxes suitable for applications requiring accurate positioning, such as robotics and automation.
- High Shock Load Capacity: The multiple points of contact between the cycloidal pins and the lobes distribute the load, allowing cycloidal gearboxes to handle sudden shocks and overloads effectively.
- Backlash Elimination: Cycloidal gearboxes exhibit minimal backlash due to the nature of their motion. This is beneficial in applications where precise motion reversal is crucial.
- High Efficiency: The rolling contact between the pins and lobes contributes to efficient power transmission, resulting in relatively high efficiency levels.
- Reduced Wear and Noise: The rolling motion in cycloidal gearboxes leads to reduced wear on components, resulting in lower maintenance requirements and quieter operation.
- Versatility: Cycloidal gearboxes can handle a wide range of ratios and speeds, making them suitable for various industrial and automation applications.
Due to these advantages, cycloidal gearboxes are commonly used in robotics, automation, packaging machinery, conveyors, and other applications where compactness, high torque, and precise motion are critical.
editor by CX 2023-12-01